Thursday, October 18, 2007


Oh and here is a more recent pic of the growing belly. I'm huge! I've gained some 24 pounds/11 Kilos so far, and I'm only halfway there. Yikes. I think he's going to be a big boy. I've changed my diet the last couple of weeks in hopes of slowing the weight gain, want to make labor as easy as possible on both of us. Now we are eating more rabbit food, loads of raw veggies. The weather is getting warmer (you can see from the photo, last week it was wintery!!) so we are much more keen to eat lighter fare (and spend more time walking and such outside....hopefully it will be warm enough to swim soon). I've been having fun experimenting with the hand blender we got at a seconds warehouse....smoothies, humous, beetdip, lentil pate, white bean spread, sweet pea soup, cashew and roasted red pepper spread, salsa.....just wait until I get to make baby food!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home